Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - September 26, 2012
Wed September 26, 2012
"A New Way to Be Human" with Robert V. Taylor
Today I had a terrific talk with Robert V. Taylor – author, speaker, blogger for The Huffington Post, and Chair of the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation. He was born and raised in South Africa, but had to leave the country when he began to speak out against apartheid. We discussed his book A New Way to Be Human: 7 Spiritual Pathways to Becoming Fully Alive. It is available through Barnes and Noble and Amazon.