Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu December 15, 2011
A New Reason To Beat Your Own Chest: 'Drum Machine Shirt'
Originally published on Thu December 15, 2011 1:36 pm
The Two-Way doesn't endorse products. But we do like to pass on things we see about weird and unusual things.
So a Los Angeles Times story about a "drum machine T-shirt" caught our eye. (Since there's a drummer or two in our lives, we may be biased.)
There's also, not surprisingly, an "electronic rock guitar shirt." They're both from a website that's appropriately named Think Geek.
Check out this video of the drum shirt in action. And yes, you can wash it (after taking the electronics off!).
Feel free to add your favorites in the comments thread.
(H/T to NPR's Catherine Laidlaw.)