Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon October 31, 2011
The New EU Rescue Fund: Where Will Money Come From?
By Caitlin Kenney
A $1.4 trillion rescue fund is a central part of the deal reached by European leaders to stave off financial catastrophe on the continent. But there are many big question marks about the fund.