Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu December 22, 2011
Need A Hug? Go To 'The Nicest Place On The Internet'
Sometimes, we bring you bad news. Sometimes the good. But other times, we just like to share something sweet.
And as Gizmodo said yesterday: "The holidays are here. The year is finishing up. It's late. It's cold. It's about time to go to the nicest place on the Internet."
That is a website where strangers offer you nothing but free hugs set to pretty music. As the creators of thenicestplaceontheinter.net say, it for those times you need "turn the sad into happy and the happy into celebration."
Here's a video that previews the site:
And, by the way, you can add your own hug to the site.
h/t: The Morning News.