Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu December 22, 2011
Need A Hug? Go To 'The Nicest Place On The Internet'
Sometimes, we bring you bad news. Sometimes the good. But other times, we just like to share something sweet.
And as Gizmodo said yesterday: "The holidays are here. The year is finishing up. It's late. It's cold. It's about time to go to the nicest place on the Internet."
That is a website where strangers offer you nothing but free hugs set to pretty music. As the creators of thenicestplaceontheinter.net say, it for those times you need "turn the sad into happy and the happy into celebration."
Here's a video that previews the site:
And, by the way, you can add your own hug to the site.
h/t: The Morning News.