Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Sun July 14, 2013
NAACP Calls For Federal Action
Originally published on Sun July 14, 2013 12:12 pm
The NAACP is asking the Justice Department to file civil rights charges in the Zimmerman case. Weekend Edition Sunday host Rachel Martin talks with NAACP President and CEO Ben Jealous.