Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Thu December 19, 2013
Nan Graham is a proud mother of two. So, of course, she was no less than thrilled to find out that one of her children had been selected to perform in a holiday presentation. Well... maybe shocked too. And a little confused. Hear why in today's commentary, "My Kindergartner."
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.