Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
Thu December 19, 2013
Nan Graham is a proud mother of two. So, of course, she was no less than thrilled to find out that one of her children had been selected to perform in a holiday presentation. Well... maybe shocked too. And a little confused. Hear why in today's commentary, "My Kindergartner."
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.