Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 1, 2012
My Father's War
In this classic commentary, Philip Gerard challenges us to listen harder.
Behind, between, and always present in his father's war stories was some element of human nature that we rarely associate with battle. Philip shares this trait today with the empathy that has become a trademark in his WHQR commentaries in, "My Father's War."