Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 25, 2004
Communities across the nation are often divided these days on issues of local and national importance. A little motherly wisdom may be just what the doctor ordered.
By Gary Trawick
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Gary's commentary.
Gary Trawick is a North Carolina Superior Court Judge who resides with his family in Burgaw.