Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon April 29, 2013
Months In, Vacancies Remain In Obama's Second-Term Cabinet
Originally published on Mon April 29, 2013 5:48 pm
President Barack Obama added one more new face to his cabinet. Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx was nominated Monday to be the next Transportation Secretary.