Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu October 28, 2004
The importance of "grand plans" is evident in the achievements of a city like Chicago and in the words of those who worked to elevate it's architecture to art.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Architect Charles Boney and his family make their home in the historic district of downtown Wilmington.