Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu February 9, 2012
From a young age, Commentator Philip Gerard knew the difference between right and wrong.
But in a noisy midway at the state fair, he had to make the decision between doing what was right, and what was good. In this classic commentary, he airs on the side of doing what was right, and finds out that being correct is not always the best thing to be.