Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu February 9, 2012
From a young age, Commentator Philip Gerard knew the difference between right and wrong.
But in a noisy midway at the state fair, he had to make the decision between doing what was right, and what was good. In this classic commentary, he airs on the side of doing what was right, and finds out that being correct is not always the best thing to be.