Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu February 9, 2012
From a young age, Commentator Philip Gerard knew the difference between right and wrong.
But in a noisy midway at the state fair, he had to make the decision between doing what was right, and what was good. In this classic commentary, he airs on the side of doing what was right, and finds out that being correct is not always the best thing to be.