Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - April 26, 2013
Fri April 26, 2013
Midday Interview: World Record Holders Reid Stowe and Soanya Ahnad
Reid Stowe and Soanya Ahnad tell us about breaking the world record for consecutive days at sea without seeing land. Their boat Anne is currently on the Cape Fear River by the Isabel Holmes Bridge! And Reid’s paintings are on display at The George downtown. To see photos from the amazing journey, go to www.1000days.net