Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Midday Interview - May 8, 2013
Wed May 8, 2013
Midday Interview: "Longleaf: As Far As the Eye Can See"
Camilla Herlevich of Coastal Land Trust and David Paynter of Cape Fear Audubon tell us about a free gathering Friday night at 7:00 at the Northeast Library, hosting author Rhett Johnson. Along with other authors and a nature photographer, he has created a coffee-table book about the South’s unique and diverse ecosystem based on the long leaf pine. The book is Longleaf, Far As the Eye Can See: A New Vision of North America’s Richest Forest.