Most Active Stories
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Subtropical Storm Ana Meandering toward Cape Fear region, bringing Wet, Messy Weekend
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- "Silver Arts" Exhibit + Competition
Midday Interview -1/9/14
Mon January 13, 2014
Midday Interview: Kemp Burdette on Striper Fest 2014
Cape Fear River Watch hosts its annual fundraising festival called Striper Fest on Friday and Saturday, January 17th and 18th.
River Keeper Kemp Burdette told us about the work of CFRW and about the fun activities coming up to celebrate and support the river that plays such an important role in our lives.
Local - November 13