Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview -September 13th, 2013
Sat September 14, 2013
Midday Interview: Johnnie Sexton of the CARE Project
Johnnie Sexton is the founder and Executive Director of The CARE Project which offers support to families with children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. He tells us all about their 3rd Annual Gala on September 21st from 6-11pm at The Terraces on Sir Tyler (across from Mayfaire).
For details and tickets, visit TheCAREProject.me Tickets are also available from Gravity Records on Castle Street.
Midday Interview -September, 12 2013
Midday Interview, September 11, 2013
Midday Interview -September 6, 2013
Midday Interview -September 4th, 2013