Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Midday Interview -September 13th, 2013
Sat September 14, 2013
Midday Interview: Johnnie Sexton of the CARE Project
Johnnie Sexton is the founder and Executive Director of The CARE Project which offers support to families with children who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. He tells us all about their 3rd Annual Gala on September 21st from 6-11pm at The Terraces on Sir Tyler (across from Mayfaire).
For details and tickets, visit TheCAREProject.me Tickets are also available from Gravity Records on Castle Street.
Midday Interview -September, 12 2013
Midday Interview, September 11, 2013
Midday Interview -September 6, 2013
Midday Interview -September 4th, 2013