Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview -5/15/14
Fri May 16, 2014
Midday Interview: John Devaney and Barb Biehner on the Cape Fear Clinic
John Devaney (Executive Director) and Barb Biehner (President of the Board) from Cape Fear Clinic told us about the work the clinic does every day. There is a Behind the Scenes fundraising breakfast on Tuesday, May 20th from 7:30 to 9:00 at The City Club at DeRossett House.
The breakfast is free, but registration is needed so enough food will be ready. Donations will be received, and there will be a Silent Auction to raise funds.
To register, go to Breakfast@CapeFearClinic.org or call 910-742-0030.
Midday Interview -5/6/14
Midday Interview -5/8/14
Midday Interview -5/14/14
Midday Interview -1/15/14