Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Midday Interview -5/15/14
Fri May 16, 2014
Midday Interview: John Devaney and Barb Biehner on the Cape Fear Clinic
John Devaney (Executive Director) and Barb Biehner (President of the Board) from Cape Fear Clinic told us about the work the clinic does every day. There is a Behind the Scenes fundraising breakfast on Tuesday, May 20th from 7:30 to 9:00 at The City Club at DeRossett House.
The breakfast is free, but registration is needed so enough food will be ready. Donations will be received, and there will be a Silent Auction to raise funds.
To register, go to Breakfast@CapeFearClinic.org or call 910-742-0030.
Midday Interview -5/6/14
Midday Interview -5/8/14
Midday Interview -5/14/14
Midday Interview -1/15/14