Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Midday Interviews 7/23/14
Wed July 23, 2014
Midday Interview: Gareth Evans on The Antiquity Dinner at Bellamy Mansion
Gareth Evans is the Executive Director of the Bellamy Mansion Museum. On Saturday night at 6:30, the Bellamy is hosting an elegant Antiquity Dinner. Chef Matthew Gould of Canape is providing a multi-course meal with cocktails and wine based on Victorian-era recipes from the Bellamy Mansion archives. Tickets are $100 and seating is limited to 20. More info: BellamyMansion.org. Reservations: 910-251-3700
Midday Interviews - 7/8/14
Midday Interviews - 7/15/14
Midday Interviews - 7/17/14