Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - May 29, 2013
Wed May 29, 2013
Midday Interview: "The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection"
Susannah Tuttle, director of North Carolina Interfaith Power and Light, will present a program tonight in the Parish Hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. It’s called Sacred Foodscapes & Faith: The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection. Ed Ablard of the church vestry outreach gave us details about the event, which includes networking at 5:00, a light supper at 5:30, and the program at 6:00. Free, but donations accepted. St. Paul’s is at 16 North 16th Street in Wilmington.