Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - May 29, 2013
Wed May 29, 2013
Midday Interview: "The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection"
Susannah Tuttle, director of North Carolina Interfaith Power and Light, will present a program tonight in the Parish Hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. It’s called Sacred Foodscapes & Faith: The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection. Ed Ablard of the church vestry outreach gave us details about the event, which includes networking at 5:00, a light supper at 5:30, and the program at 6:00. Free, but donations accepted. St. Paul’s is at 16 North 16th Street in Wilmington.