Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Midday Interview - May 29, 2013
Wed May 29, 2013
Midday Interview: "The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection"
Susannah Tuttle, director of North Carolina Interfaith Power and Light, will present a program tonight in the Parish Hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. It’s called Sacred Foodscapes & Faith: The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection. Ed Ablard of the church vestry outreach gave us details about the event, which includes networking at 5:00, a light supper at 5:30, and the program at 6:00. Free, but donations accepted. St. Paul’s is at 16 North 16th Street in Wilmington.