Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview -10/30/13
Mon November 4, 2013
Midday Interview: Daphne Holmes of CAM
By Gina Gambony
Daphne Holmes of Cameron Art Museum invited us all to Celebrate New Orleans at a series of events last Friday-Sunday, wrapping up the exhibit Well-Suited: The Costumes of Alonzo V. Wilson for HBO’s Treme. Details at CameronArtMuseum.com
Midday Interview -10/24/13
Midday Interview -10/25/13