Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Midday Interview -1/17/14
Mon January 20, 2014
Midday Interview: Actress Carol Pendergrast
Carol Pendergrast was very close to her Norwegian grandmother, who had come to the U.S. alone from Norway at age 19 to live in Chicago where she had older brothers. Carol has written and will perform a one-woman show called From Norway to America with Love on Friday, January 24 at 7:00 at Old Books on Front Street, 249 N. Front. The show is about 45 minutes long, followed by Q & A and refreshments.
Please RSVP so enough chairs and treats will be ready! Call 910-791-0938. The show is free, but donations to The Full Belly Project are appreciated.
Midday Interview -1/14/14
Listen To Rebecca Lee Speak