Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 4, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: Thalian Hall's Renovation
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Rob Zapple and Tony Rivenbark about Thalian Hall's restoration.
For more information visit: The 2009-10 Renovation Project.