Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu March 4, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: Thalian Hall's Renovation
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Rob Zapple and Tony Rivenbark about Thalian Hall's restoration.
For more information visit: The 2009-10 Renovation Project.