Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wed January 20, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: A Telling Experience
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Richard M. Trask, author of A Telling Experience. It has been described as "an illustration of life as anecdote, showing how a bunch of little nothings add up to something." He has a reading and book signing at Pomegranate Books on Sat., Jan. 23, at 3pm.
For more information visit: Pomegranate Books.