Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed January 20, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: A Telling Experience
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Richard M. Trask, author of A Telling Experience. It has been described as "an illustration of life as anecdote, showing how a bunch of little nothings add up to something." He has a reading and book signing at Pomegranate Books on Sat., Jan. 23, at 3pm.
For more information visit: Pomegranate Books.