Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Mon June 29, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: Poplar Grove
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe, Jeanne Walker of Poplar Grove Plantation talking about "Classy-Chassis" car show July 11th.
For More Information
For more information on the Poplar Grover farmer's market, click here.