Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu August 13, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: One-Hundred Paintings
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Justine Ferreri, of Gallery Creations by Justine, and Johnny Johnson, director of First in Families, about an upcoming event on Sat., Aug. 15, called "A Day of One-Hundred Paintings."
Tickets are available at Justine's gallery, at 225 S Water St., or Spectrum Art Gallery, for only $10.