Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu August 13, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: One-Hundred Paintings
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Justine Ferreri, of Gallery Creations by Justine, and Johnny Johnson, director of First in Families, about an upcoming event on Sat., Aug. 15, called "A Day of One-Hundred Paintings."
Tickets are available at Justine's gallery, at 225 S Water St., or Spectrum Art Gallery, for only $10.