Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu August 13, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: One-Hundred Paintings
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Justine Ferreri, of Gallery Creations by Justine, and Johnny Johnson, director of First in Families, about an upcoming event on Sat., Aug. 15, called "A Day of One-Hundred Paintings."
Tickets are available at Justine's gallery, at 225 S Water St., or Spectrum Art Gallery, for only $10.