Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Fri August 14, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: Mulligan's Wake
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with actors Derek Smith and Maxwell Page about Porch Theatre Company's productions: Mulligan's Wake and Mulligan's Big Fat Irish Wedding. The two shows are on rotating Wednesdays throughout August and September at the Roudabush Restaurant in downtown Wilmington, located at 33 S. Front St.
For more information call: (910)-232-6611.