Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu June 10, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: The Lost Rocks
By Duncan McFadden
Wilmington, NC –
Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe: Duncan McFadden sits in for Jemila Ericson as he talks with author David La Vere about his book The Lost Rocks, which is about the mystery of the Lost Colony at Roanoke Island. He'll be a part of WHQR's Prologue series, on Mon., June 14, at 7pm.
For more information visit: WHQR Book Club.