Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Thu June 10, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: The Lost Rocks
By Duncan McFadden
Wilmington, NC –
Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe: Duncan McFadden sits in for Jemila Ericson as he talks with author David La Vere about his book The Lost Rocks, which is about the mystery of the Lost Colony at Roanoke Island. He'll be a part of WHQR's Prologue series, on Mon., June 14, at 7pm.
For more information visit: WHQR Book Club.