Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu June 10, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: The Lost Rocks
By Duncan McFadden
Wilmington, NC –
Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe: Duncan McFadden sits in for Jemila Ericson as he talks with author David La Vere about his book The Lost Rocks, which is about the mystery of the Lost Colony at Roanoke Island. He'll be a part of WHQR's Prologue series, on Mon., June 14, at 7pm.
For more information visit: WHQR Book Club.