Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri June 26, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: Diane Chamberlain
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe: author Diane Chamberlain, who will be at Two Sisters Bookery
Friday, June 26th from 4:00 - 7:00pm to read from and sign her book "Secrets She Left Behind."
Two Sisters Bookery is in The Cotton Exchange in downtown Wilmington.