Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fri June 26, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: Diane Chamberlain
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Mid-Day Cafe is a daily celebration of the arts and culture of the Cape Fear region. Host, Jemila Ericson interviews guests from around the area about what they're up to.
Today in the Cafe: author Diane Chamberlain, who will be at Two Sisters Bookery Friday, June 26th from 4:00 - 7:00pm to read from and sign her book "Secrets She Left Behind."
Two Sisters Bookery is in The Cotton Exchange in downtown Wilmington.