Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Fri May 7, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: Christine Lavin
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Christine Lavin, "America's favorite baton-twirling folk singing songwriter." She's in town for Thalian Hall's Rainbow Room series.
For more information visit: Thalian Hall.