Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu August 20, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: Black and White
By Pat Marriott
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Pat Marriott sits in for Jemila Ericson and talks with the District Attorney of New Hanover and Pender counties, Ben David, about a forum and class seminar group called Wilmington in Black and White. He helped organize and produce the seminar for the first time last year in 2008. Classes begin on Aug. 20, at 7pm, at the Community Arts Center, 120 S. 2nd St.
For more information, you can also call: (910)-799-6820, ext. 114.