Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Wed June 2, 2010
Mid-Day Cafe: Angela Easterling
By George Scheibner
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: George Scheibner sits in for Jemila Ericson as he talks with Ken Perrin about a benefit concert for Southport's Oak Island Food Pantry that features the folk music sounds of Angela Easterling. The concert is Saturday from 6:30 to 8:30pm at Lois Jane's Riverside Inn in Southport.