Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue September 8, 2009
Mid-Day Cafe: 11 Days of Peace
By Jemila Ericson
Wilmington, NC – Today in the Cafe: Jemila Ericson talks with Deb Bowen and Ann Foltrauer about 11 Days of Peace, beginning this Fri. Sept. 11, and runs until Mon., Sept. 21.
For more information you can visit: Connecting circles.
Or call: (910) 686-6194.
Deb Bowen can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.