Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue November 1, 2011
The Maco Light
Following a long-standing New Hanover High School tradition, commentator Shane Fernando and six of his friends headed out...
in search of the infamous Maco Light and the headless Conductor, still issuing his centuries-old warning on the abandoned, Wilmington line.