Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Midday Interview - Dec. 16, 2011
Fri December 16, 2011
Luleen Anderson, Author of "The Knack of a Happy Life"
Luleen Anderson discusses about her book The Knack of a Happy Life and about her friend Daniel Ladinsky’s book A Year with Hafiz. They will both be at Old Books on Front Street tomorrow night at 7:30.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.