Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - Dec. 16, 2011
Fri December 16, 2011
Luleen Anderson, Author of "The Knack of a Happy Life"
Luleen Anderson discusses about her book The Knack of a Happy Life and about her friend Daniel Ladinsky’s book A Year with Hafiz. They will both be at Old Books on Front Street tomorrow night at 7:30.
During our Classical block on Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:06, Jemila Ericson and other staff members host a celebration of the arts and culture of the Lower Cape Fear. They interview artists, actors, dancers, writers and creators of community events--all the inspiring movers and shakers who enrich our lives.