Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Thu August 9, 2012
Commentator Gwenyfar Rohler revisits Prufrock and consults the classics on the topic of love. Some things are timeless, and what rang true then still resonates with life - and love - in modern times.
Commentaries on WHQR do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its Editorial Staff, or its Members.