Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interview - November 1, 2012
Thu November 1, 2012
"Losing My Sister: A Memoir"
I talked with Judy Goldman about her book Losing My Sister: A Memoir. Judy will be at B’nai Israel Synagogue tonight at 7:00 to give a free reading. She paint a vivid picture of growing up in South Carolina in a close-knit family, and how she and her older sister Brenda experienced three rifts in their relationship. The book is beautifully written; I highly recommend it.