Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
Midday Interview - November 1, 2012
Thu November 1, 2012
"Losing My Sister: A Memoir"
I talked with Judy Goldman about her book Losing My Sister: A Memoir. Judy will be at B’nai Israel Synagogue tonight at 7:00 to give a free reading. She paint a vivid picture of growing up in South Carolina in a close-knit family, and how she and her older sister Brenda experienced three rifts in their relationship. The book is beautifully written; I highly recommend it.