Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Fri February 3, 2012
While lovers of more modern free verse poetry might scoff at the rhyming verses of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Literary Commentator Gwenyfar Rohler applauds his ingenuity within the constraints of form.
Here, she revisits one of his most famous pieces, "The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere."