Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
This Is NPR
Wed June 20, 2012
Live Stream "The National Conversation" Today at Noon (ET)
Originally published on Tue March 5, 2013 12:43 pm
Original Post: The National Conversation series begins today at the Wilson Center in Washington, D.C., with a discussion on the topic "Should the U.S. Change, Contain, or Engage Nuclear 'Outliers' – Iran and North Korea?". Audiences can join the conversation by submitting questions on the Wilson Center website or on Twitter using the hashtag #NationalConversation.
If you can't make it, you can stream the event live right here, so be sure to check back starting today at Noon PM (ET) to view the stream. Don't worry if you can't watch either, we will have a full archived video from The National Conversation later this week.
NPR's Steve Inskeep will be moderating the conversation, joined on stage by panelists Thomas Friedman of The New York Times and Robert S. Litwak from the Wilson Center. This is just the first in a series of co-produced events between NPR and The Wilson Center, so keep an eye out for future dates.