Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Midday Interviews - Friday, March 30, 2012
Fri March 30, 2012
Les Trois Amis art exhibition opens at Acme Art Studios
Les Trois Amis, a new show at the Acme Art Studios in downtown Wilmington, will have the three artists on hand Saturday, March 31st from 10 AM to 4 PM to chat with the public, following a lively opening earlier this month.
The show, comprised of art by Fritzi Huber, Michelle Connolly, and Elizabeth Darrow, runs through April 17th at Acme Art Studios which are located at 711 N. 5th Street in Wilmington.
Fritzi Huber and Michelle Connolly stopped by the WHQR studios a day earlier to chat with Rachel Lewis Hilburn about their artistic process, the unique materials they choose to re-purpose, and how the friendship among the three women planted the seed for this art installation.