Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon May 11, 2009
"The time machine in my mind began pulling me back, pondering all of the history that this land has been witness to: the depression, the roaring twenties, World War I, the Victorian era, Civil War, the Colonial era, all the way back to prehistoric time."
By Shane Fernando
Wilmington, NC – Commentator Shane Fernando discovers how simple objects can spur the imagination.
Shane lives with his partner in historic downtown Wilmington and is curator of the Boseman Gallery at UNCW.