Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
Mon October 6, 2003
Lauren Levian - The Dressing Room
Commentator Lauren Levian is finding herself having to adjust to the "relaxed fit" phase of life.
By WHQR public radio
Wilmington NC – Commentator Lauren Levian isn't getting older. She's getting better. Better at finding her way from the Junior Miss to the Women's Department.
As she enters her "control top" days she pauses to reflect on self-image in a world where "what's hot and what's not" changes all too quickly.
And remember that it's listener support that makes these webcasts possible. Click the SUPPORT button to find out how to make a difference you can hear.
Lauren Levian is an actress and storyteller. She and her husband live in Wilmington.