Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Fri July 7, 2006
The dead language is not really dead. It's embedded in our everyday chatter, says commentator Nan Graham.
By Nan Graham
Wilmington, NC – Nan Graham's book In A Magnolia Minute a collection of WHQR commentaries on life in the south is available at bookstores.