Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon April 30, 2012
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Mon April 30, 2012 7:42 am
The structure will open in Tokyo next month. The building is nothing but a tower of steel and concrete — no offices, no apartments.