Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu June 30, 2005
The Last Dog
Its been said that "Aquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative."
By Nan Graham
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Nan's commentary.
The publication party for Nan Graham's new book "In a Magnolia Minute" is on July 8th at 7pm at the Northeast Branch of New Hanover Public Library in the Landfall Shopping Center.