Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue December 6, 2011
The Kiss of Mistletoe
Mistletoe has been a staple of the Christmas season for as long as we all can remember.
It brings to mind warm cider, holiday parties, and flirtatious pecks beneath its leaves. However, Andy Wood also knows that the survival of this symbol of peace also means limb swelling and nutrient deficiency for whatever tree it happens to occupy.