Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Sun November 6, 2011
Kirsten Dunst On Expressing 'Melancholia'
Kirsten Dunst's latest film is Melancholia, the story of a melancholic young woman and her family on her wedding day, just before the end of the world. Host Audie Cornish speaks to the actress about translating depression into cinema.