Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Sun November 6, 2011
Kirsten Dunst On Expressing 'Melancholia'
Kirsten Dunst's latest film is Melancholia, the story of a melancholic young woman and her family on her wedding day, just before the end of the world. Host Audie Cornish speaks to the actress about translating depression into cinema.