Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu March 29, 2012
Kirk Douglas Doppelganger
By Nan Graham
After Hurricane Irene, Commentator Nan Graham was counting her blessings that the storm had brought no damage her way.
But it did bring her something. Out in her yard, her Westie Lily had nosed out something she swore looked just like Kirk Douglas.