Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu March 29, 2012
Kirk Douglas Doppelganger
By Nan Graham
After Hurricane Irene, Commentator Nan Graham was counting her blessings that the storm had brought no damage her way.
But it did bring her something. Out in her yard, her Westie Lily had nosed out something she swore looked just like Kirk Douglas.