Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu June 7, 2012
Kicking the (Gluten) Habit
Today, we welcome Commentator Whitney Ross Gray who tells us how it feels to be two years clean and sober--from gluten. As it turns out, kicking the habit isn't half-bad, especially if there's a crispy batch of celebratory kale chips to look forward to.
*Regarding all matters of diet and overall health heard in WHQR commentaries, please consult a medical professional.