Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu June 7, 2012
Kicking the (Gluten) Habit
Today, we welcome Commentator Whitney Ross Gray who tells us how it feels to be two years clean and sober--from gluten. As it turns out, kicking the habit isn't half-bad, especially if there's a crispy batch of celebratory kale chips to look forward to.
*Regarding all matters of diet and overall health heard in WHQR commentaries, please consult a medical professional.