Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu January 6, 2005
A familiar downtown Wilmington landmark is presently draped in blue plastic. Charles explains what is happening underneath, and why.
By Charles Boney
Wilmington NC – Click the Listen button to hear Charles' commentary.
Architect Charles Boney and his family make their home in the Historic District of downtown Wilmington.