Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon October 29, 2007
Kaye Graybeale: The Conversation Continues
By Megan V. Williams
Wilmington, NC – After serving in an interim capacity for many months, Kaye Graybeale is now officially Wilmington's new head of Development Services, the blanket department that covers planning, engineering, and traffic engineering for the city.
In this four-and-a-half minute interview, Graybeale talks about the future of Military Cut-Off Road, the increasing use of conditional re-zonings, and her vision for the future.