Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon October 29, 2007
Kaye Graybeale: The Conversation Continues
By Megan V. Williams
Wilmington, NC – After serving in an interim capacity for many months, Kaye Graybeale is now officially Wilmington's new head of Development Services, the blanket department that covers planning, engineering, and traffic engineering for the city.
In this four-and-a-half minute interview, Graybeale talks about the future of Military Cut-Off Road, the increasing use of conditional re-zonings, and her vision for the future.