Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue September 4, 2012
Julian Castro Brings Post-Racial Politics To DNC
Julian Castro is the 37-year-old mayor of San Antonio. And on Tuesday he will make his national debut as the keynote speaker at the Democratic National Convention. Audie Cornish talks to him about his Latino heritage, the possibility of post-racial politics and whether he sees a presidential run in his future.